[ExI] Welcome to the "extropy-chat" mailing list

Antonio Marcos amcmr2003 at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jan 20 02:53:09 UTC 2008

Hi! I would like to know if this list is still active,
and if so, introduce myself as the newest member:
greetings! ^^ (archives seem to end a year ago though
=/ did u all lose hope after all? hahaha)

see you inside! bye.

PS.: BTW, I didnt know which address to send mail,
since the welcome mail had conflicting data:

extropy->chat at extropy.org

and right after:

>To post to this list, send your email to:
>
>  extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org

(also the reply didnt worked as stated for this first
email :))

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/