[ExI] Fwd: Transhumanism and Politics

Antonio Marcos amcmr2003 at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jan 25 19:13:48 UTC 2008

--- Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Mmhhh, Elvis's style, such as in Death Becomes You?

Lol.. sorry, is that a movie/book? :) but i would bet
you got it exactly.

> Here the number of
> the life-extended individual should be reaaaally
> small. :-)

There are plenty of people that wouldnt mind that at
all.. specially if they can maintain the state of the
world in such a way that they can get whores, or
anything for that matter, easily..
i mean, how many people would you fully trust you
could give that power and they would refuse?

> And in the information society, developing and
> adopting on the
> occasion of periodic relocations a series of fake
> identities is going
> to become harder and harder...

Which makes me think if we are really prepared for
immortality.

> Stefano Vaj

Mark.

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/