[ExI] Joyce (was: John C. Wright Interview)

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Jan 27 23:37:21 UTC 2008

> [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of PJ Manney
> Subject: Re: [ExI] Joyce (was: John C. Wright Interview)

>...We miss him still, we miss him early and often.
>
> I'm very sorry if I offended anyone or caused them pain from
> my flippant comment.  I certainly never intended to.
>
> PJ

Thanks, no, it wasn't interpreted as a flippant comment, and likewise with
my emoticons, not intended to cause pain for those whose loved ones chose
suicide.

Sasha is to be remembered for how he lived, not how he perished.  Those of
us who knew Sasha let us set aside 8 May as time to remember him.  Is there
a website somewhere?