[ExI] New animation - is it familiar to you?

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Wed Jul 2 01:32:52 UTC 2008

Thanks Brent!

Gina

----- Original Message -----
  From: Brent Allsop
  To: ExI chat list
  Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 6:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [ExI] New animation - is it familiar to you?

  Gina,

  As usual, was fun to watch.

  Brent

  Gina Miller wrote:
    Nanogirl here ~
    I began work on this new animation project on the 22nd. This was something I have wanted to do for sometime, but I have a lot of ideas that I want to pursue and I set them aside because there are bigger projects  that I am working on. I tried to ignore this just the same, but there is a painting hanging above the bed and every night I see it, until finally I could resist no longer. Now that I am finished with the animation, the painting will speak to me in a different way. I worked very hard on this animation every day (and night), and I am so happy to have it completed. You will be able to see the actual development of the animation itself, in this piece ~ I'm calling it a "work in process animation". Oh, and when you see the first credit, it's not the end it's the middle and it's an indicator that you will be going backwards... There is more information about this online, but I'm going to put it on a special separate page so that you (my extropy friends) can watch the movie without any information so that there is the element of surprise. I think and wish upon star that you will really like this one because you will most likely be familiar with part of it... turn up your volume. Here is the link: http://www.nanogirl.com/personal/newanimation.html (you'll want to read this page fully!).

    Best wishes

    Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
    Nanotechnology Industries
    http://www.nanoindustries.com
    Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
    Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
    Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
    Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
    Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
    Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
    "Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."