[ExI] The Dogs of Immortality.

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 9 20:33:15 UTC 2008

> If this were only a matter of Leona Helmsley
> wasting her own money, no one would need
> to care. But she is wasting ours too. The
> charitable deduction constitutes a subsidy
> from the federal government.

Mr. RAY D. MADOFF thinks that the government has a God given
right to take every bit of the money that you have earned, every
fucking dime; and if in their infinite equanimity the regime deems
to let you keep a little tiny bit of it, well then they are doing you a
great favor, they are being generous, they are giving you a subsidy.
I think Mr. RAY D. MADOFF is full of shit.

Don't misunderstand, if I had 8 billion dollars it's unlikely I'd want to
spend all of it on dogs, but it's her money not mine.

 John K Clark