[ExI] [Act] Upon pondering your freedoms: _The Soviet Story_, Expanded FISA passed

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Fri Jul 11 17:32:02 UTC 2008

On Thursday 10 July 2008 08:08:54 Amara Graps wrote:
> >And for your entertainment pleasure:
> >
> >Snuggly, the Security Bear
> >http://www.markfiore.com/snuggly_0
> >
> >"We're watching you because we love you!"

I was saddened by the immunity given to Telcos for warrantless wiretapping.
But then Snuggly, the Security Bear explained it all to me, and that makes it
all right.

(I work with people like Snuggly all the time.  It seems to be a common
concept among some so-called security professionals.)

--
Harvey Newstrom <www.HarveyNewstrom.com>
CISSP CISA CISM CIFI GSEC IAM ISSAP ISSMP ISSPCS IBMCP