[ExI] [Hplus2] The Italian Transhumanists' Manifesto

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:25:59 UTC 2008

Thanks Stefano, this was a huge work. I hope a native speaker will
help polishing it.

Some parts of the document are to be read with the Italian cultural
and political context in mind, but much is applicable globally I
think. I remember the discussions with Riccardo and others that led to
this document. What I like is the inclusiveness of the document, with
no trace of the witch-hunting that has plagued transhumanist lists
lately: the text recognizes that there are many sensibilities and
points of view, and that all can contribute to the ongoing discourse.