[ExI] The Dogs of Immortality

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at insightbb.com
Wed Jul 16 17:36:58 UTC 2008

> Why yes, and look, here's the proof:
>
>                   Mean  M       F
>
> 3 Japan   82.02  78.67  85.56
>
> 8 Sweden 80.63 78.39 83
> 9 Australia 80.62 77.8 83.59
> 10 Switzerland 80.62 77.75 83.63
> 11 France (metropolitan) 80.59 77.35 84
>

> 36  United Kingdom 78.7 76.23 81.3
>

> 45 United States 78.06 75.15 80.97
>
> (No, wait, wait, there's all sorts of reasons for that, it's a
> trick,
> I can explain--)

Can you tell us who 1,2,4,5,6,7,12-35, and 37-44 are?

Also, I'm sure lifestyle plays a big part in that. Drugs, alcohol, murder, McDonald's, adrenaline junkies and cigarette smoking all play their part in the US life expectancy figures and have nothing to do with the medical system. Using the statements above, maybe we should all be replicating the Andorran medical system?