[ExI] upon pondering your next million years

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 03:20:54 UTC 2008

My deepest congratulations to editor/Transhumanist wrangler Damien and
the others who contributed essays to his anthology!  Over the last
five years or so I had hoped for something like this to be put
together and now it finally has been.  And I cannot get over the very
economical Amazon softcover price of only $9.60!

When I did a lightning quick downward glance on the Amazon profile for
Damien's new book, I saw a mention of the tome, "The Drunkard's Walk"
and I thought to myself (in the moment before I realized the book was
about mathematical theories of randomness), "well, though very brainy
and educated, Damien is still at his core Australian and so this
should prove a very entertaining novel!" LOL

I look forward to "Transhumanism for Dummies" eventually being written
and published for general public consumption.  And I am quite
convinced given enough time it will be...  : )

John Grigg

P.S. Damien, when do you plan for a new edition of _The Spike_?