[ExI] Sir Bonar Neville-Kingdom GCMG KCVO

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 07:15:32 UTC 2008

And I thought the establishment clueless when it came to all things
technological! How wrong I was. Meet Sir Bonar Neville-Kingdom GCMG
KCVO:

"Sir Bonar Neville-Kingdom is Permanent Secretary at Large with
especial responsibility for efficiency, globalisation, and customer
insight throughout Whitehall and beyond. He reports directly to the
Prime Minister Gordon Brown, and was recently appointed the PM's
Technology Outreach Czar. He is generally credited with authorship of
the seminal "Nodiss" memo. He's a keen gardener and occasional
author."

He speaks for himself, in this podcast on "identity management in the
context of transformative government"
http://www.chyp.com/podcasts/DIF_047_Kingdom100.mp3

He posts regularly at idealgovernment.com; this is a link to a list of
his posts (I couldn't find an actual blog that ties them together)
http://www.idealgovernment.com/index.php/search/results/f53d29f235b5ef8222548d6ed239e473/

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com