[ExI] Audio transcript? MAX MORE in Second Life

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 06:34:38 UTC 2008

Hi Amara, it was really a great and unexpected pleasure seeing you in
Second Life yesterday. Too bad you could not get the audio working.
Perhaps the problem is whet you mention, or perhaps (more likely imo)
it had to do with some parameter settings in the SL interface itself.
I hope someone has recorded tha sudio and will make it available. My
report with a few pictures and a 3 min videoclip with sound is at:

http://transumanar.com/index.php/site/max_more_in_second_life_on_unsolved_problems_in_transhumanism/

After Max' talk, we will organize many other events in Second Life and
other VR worlds. In 2008 we had Natasha twice, Anders, Dave Pearce and
Lincoln Cannon. The master plan is organizing events every one or two
weeks, but there do not seem to be enough volunteers for that. I hope
to see you at the next events.

G.