[ExI] Why is aging a progreessive disability

Morris Johnson mfj.eav at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:20:46 UTC 2008

For one stupid reason.  It makes treating it and selling products
regulatorily compliant when otherwise you'd have to be classedd as a drug.

That's how it started, but I then said Hey maybe that's the path after all.

Anti aging as the "un-disease" and disability as the "pseudotarget".

It seems that the mainstream regulators care less if you treat by methods
and to people they consider as a lesser economic value
consumer group.  Now that's a callous (but sadly true) statement I may live
to regret ever uttering.....

Wish me luck this weekend when I go to NDP Provincial Council this Weekend
in Saskatoon.
A lot of what I've alluded to in the Longevity Dividend series may not be
"politically correct" and certainly is not set out in any party policy
manual.  I know because I was on the committee re-writing it the last 2
years.
If I get my ass kicked you will all get to know as I consider how to deal
with political  reaction to public displays of individual thinking out loud
in the public media back in my own constituency.

MFJ