[ExI] "death gives meaning to life"

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 02:31:51 UTC 2008

On Thursday 12 June 2008, Michael Anissimov wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 10:15 PM, Anne Corwin wrote:
> > The "join our camp!" thing is the sort of mentality that generally
> > causes me to run away screaming from groups of people
>
> So you think that anyone that asks you to join any group is
> committing some grave sin?

Anne's brain is specially tuned to channel out bullshit. ;-) But really,
what does joining a camp have to do with actually implementing and
designing the technology necessary to do x, y, z, hm? Rarely does it
require an actual 'joining' of a group. The joining processes are
usually click click click, sign sign sign anyway, it's nothing formal
and it's really just social nonsense that just confounds the actual
shared values of the people that had converged upon each other
anyway. :-/

- Bryan