[ExI] "death gives meaning to life"

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 12:41:48 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday 13 June 2008, Stefano Vaj wrote:
>> I respect Anne's attitude, but am personally persuaded that
>> inevitably there *are* camps, and by not "joining" one of them you
>> restrict yourself to that of historically passive spectators more
>> than protecting some kind of spiritual independence.
>
> I disagree. For example, I haven't joined the WTA.

Why, I did, even though this does not mean I am going to acritically
approve whatever it has done or not done or might do in the future.
:-)

BTW, my stance should not be interpreted in a strict organisational,
but rather in "side-taking", mobilisational sense. Organisations come
and go, and many people used to be devoutly communists without
necessarily carrying a party membership card in their pocket. :-)

Stefano Vaj