[ExI] Energy, Fossil Fuels, Global Warming

David C. Harris dharris234 at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 23 23:11:40 UTC 2008

Stefano Vaj wrote:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/06/20/mackay_on_carbon_free_uk/
>
> Too long to be pasted on the lists, but it contains long and
> interesting excerpts and plenty of data from what appears a very
> serious and demistifying study on the intricacies of the subjects
> above. It may not change one's stance on them, but at least it helps
> one to base it on more substantial and quantitative arguments than it
> is often the case.

Excellent! This looks (from a quick scanning) like a comparison of
alternatives in the same units that I've sought for a long time.  Now if
the discussions of alternatives just were done for the United States or
even the world.  Maybe someone can expand the book, building on his
universally true physics calculations.  Everyone can use the guides to
making the calculations that he includes.

  - David