[ExI] putative quantum computing breakthrough

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Sat Jun 28 09:18:02 UTC 2008

Oh no!  Jeff points out that I had failed to recognized
"The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock".

Well, it's to be expected. :-(   The only line I remember
from seeing that thing in college is the one that makes
me damn glad that Eliot lived in the 1920s and not the 1990s.

For, otherwise, we would all know

"The women come and go,
speaking of fellatio."

Lee