[ExI] Oil will never run out

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 02:54:51 UTC 2008

On Sunday 29 June 2008, Kevin Freels wrote:
> I'm sorry. Do you not see the necessity of an economically stable and
> prospering civilization to have the resources available to develop
> the new technologies necessary to bring about singularity?

Resource availability has little to do with finances at this time. For
instance, if you are poor or if you have a billion dollars, the star is
still above us. For instance, whether you are poor or rich, your cells
are still replicating and doing pretty interesting things. For
instance, it is possible to make things without money, just as your
body does.

- Bryan