[ExI] The Manifesto of Italian Transhumanists

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 1 07:11:15 UTC 2008

My apology Bryan.  I thought I was writing for those
that correctly understood my point of view.  I'm on
the Extropy List..I felt free to give my opinion.
I've been here for at least (very minimum) 2 years, I
apologize if I offended anybody.  I didn't mean to
confuse anybody.

PS. I still don't understand what DX means?

Anna:)