[ExI] Basically, DNA is a computing problem

Joao Magalhaes joao at genetics.med.harvard.edu
Sun Mar 2 22:38:30 UTC 2008

Here is a more detailed description of the Solexa technology used to
re-sequence the human genome:
http://web.mit.edu/6.874/www/lectures/lecture1/SS_DNAsequencing.pdf

And an overview written by my boss of different new generation sequencing
technologies:
http://arep.med.harvard.edu/pdf/Church05s.pdf

Cheers,
JP