[ExI] Forbes Magazine Special Report: Time

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 04:51:00 UTC 2008

On Monday 03 March 2008, PJ Manney wrote:
> Time is a Dimension

This is the one that I have the most trouble with. Dimensions just don't
make sense to me. Though I understand the ideas of three dimensions for
spaces and objects, especially in the case of computer modeling and so
on, I have trouble with the idea of a time dimension, a
necessary "univeral indexing system". Subjectivity, time, entropy,
extropy relations need to be further explored (at least for myself).

- Bryan