[ExI] Stefano Vaj's background. Was: Neo-fascist transhumanists?

estropico estropico at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:14:54 UTC 2008

On the subject of Stefano Vaj's background, as provided by himself.

That's not quite the full story, is it? Care for full-disclosure?

Some time ago, on an Italian list, somebody challenged Stefano
regarding his alleged status as a law professor at Padua University,
but all he could do in reply was to make a joke about it, wich puzzled
me. Why not simply provide a link? It was only later that I came to
realise that perhaps we searched the University's website using the
wrong surname.

I would be interested to see Stefano clarify to the list whether "Vaj"
is a pseudonym and whether, on his business website (where the name
"Stefano Vaj" does NOT appear), there might or might not be a little
something that gives the lie to his claims that he has nothing to do
with the far right. Perhaps he might even provide the list with the
url in question, just in case it's just me seeing things.

Cheers,
Fabio