[ExI] LA Times: 'Physics of the Impossible' by Michio Kaku

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:27:51 UTC 2008

Michio Kaku will be coming to ASU sometime later this year and I look
forward to it with all of my inner 14 year-old ( but if only Carl Sagan were
still around...)! lol  Richard Dawkins will be speaking here the day after
tomorrow (and I barely managed to get tickets in time).  But his talk will
cause a scheduling conflict with an Aubrey de Grey vrs S. Jay Olshansky
debate occurring "across town" at the Arizona Science Center in Phoenix.

I emailed the conference involving de Grey and explained that there was a
scheduling conflict.  I don't know if they would take my concern into
consideration but at least I tried!

Damn!!!

John : (