[ExI] {persons name] background. Was: Neo-fascist transhumanists?

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Mar 5 20:19:05 UTC 2008

Cool thanks Fabio (et. al.)

Please everyone refrain from using any person's name, even a pseudonym, in
the subject line.  Ideas are to be debated here, but not persons.  It sounds
too much like ad hominem attacks.  Fabio, we acknowledge that there are
objections to Mr. Vaj.  He is welcome (more than welcome) to respond to
same.  spike