[ExI] "Person's name"

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 10:15:37 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 10:15 AM, estropico <estropico at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Also, does the above mean that Giulio's "unique mission in life is
>  apparently that of" defending you from accusations of neofascism?
>
>  Cheers,
>  Fabio

My unique mission is taking care of my own life and work instead of
criticizing others. I don't feel particularly compelled to defend
anyone.

But as a rational person, sometimes I point at inconsistencies between
what a person says and whet he actually does. Everyone is free to do
what he wishes as long as he does not harm others, but please don't
accuse others of doing things that you also do.

G.