[ExI] italian politics as exi-chat subject

estropico estropico at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:57:45 UTC 2008

>  From: "Giu1i0 Pri5c0" <pgptag at gmail.com>
>
>  Fabio, YOU use a pseudonym. I used for many years a pseudonym [etc]

As I'm pretty sure I've already said, I have no problems with
pseudonyms on mailing lists, but it's a different story if someone
wants to be a high-level representative of an organisation (any
organisation), and Vaj is the "national secretary" of the Italian
transhumanist association. Surely the WTA wouldn't allows people to
run for office using pseudonyms.

>  Max and Natasha were not born with the names that we know
>  and respect.

a) changing one's name by deed poll is not the same thing as using a pseudonym

b) somehow, I don't think that Max and Natasha, unlike Stefano Vaj,
ever run a website decorated with Waffen SS-like logos using a
different name

Cheers,
Fabio