[ExI] italian politics as exi-chat subject

scerir scerir at libero.it
Thu Mar 6 19:30:30 UTC 2008

> Just my 2 cents.
> Lee

By chance, I read (link below) there is a town,
in Texas, whose name is ... 'Italy'. And there
is a real Italian living there, who is the
richest man in town.
http://www.corriere.it/solferino/severgnini/

Views etc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Italy_caterpillar.JPG
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Italy_watertower.JPG

----------

Giorgio Israel (great supporter of Pope Ratzinger,
and well known mathematician of Rome university
'La Sapienza') published a book ( you can see
the cover here http://gisrael.blogspot.com/ )
in which he explains how both wings (left and right)
of our political scenario try to make up their
devastated ideologies with neo-scientism and technophilia.

The above may have something to do with those

Two cents is perhaps too much for all that but ...
s.