[ExI] Ideological Differences in Transhumanist Italy

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 11:45:44 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 10:21 AM, estropico <estropico at gmail.com> wrote:

> >  From: "Stefano Vaj" <stefano.vaj at gmail.com>
> >  At the same time, I am surprised that, while the usual couple of
> >  Italian supporters of Mr. Bush's crusades...
>
> Too easy and not very original... (have you noticed how these days if
> you want to damage somebody politically this has become the standard
> tactic?)

Should I discuss instead the swastika tattooed on your wife's left breast to
the tone of "please feel free to provide photographic evidence if you really
do not have anything to hide"? I prefer to leave this much more original
technique to you and your friend, and/or the new people or pseudonyms you
may still be able to summon and to make subscribe to this list for this
purpose.

OK, from now on, in spite of some useful work you may have done in the past
for the spreading of H+ texts in Italy, I do consider you as a stalker and a
troll on the same level as your friend here, and I will do my best to
restrain myself from any further reply to your postings. One-sided flame
wars tend to expose the responsibles to ridicule and to growing impatience
from other subscribers, and I shall count on that to do me justice.

Stefano Vaj