[ExI] Armchair Evolutionary Psychology: Larks vs Night Owls

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Mar 15 01:29:51 UTC 2008

At 10:46 AM 3/15/2008 +1030, Emlyn wrote:

>That kind of slight tendency in some genes could be self
>supporting, and tend toward creating a sub group, the genes from late
>group not mixing so much with the early group.

The point about the sneaky fuckers (I think this sort of assumes
you're talking mostly about the males) is that their genes are being
scattered among *all* the women of the tribe, no? Or is it
self-reinforcing in that night owl women are preferentially still up
and about when night owl men are... up?

Damien Broderick