[ExI] Universal Transhumanist Bibliography

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Mar 16 17:40:58 UTC 2008

At 11:46 AM 3/16/2008, you wrote:
>Damien Broderick wrote:
>I don't see:
>
>*anything* by Yudkowsky! [or does "published in volume and currently
>in print" mean that salient work freely available on the web is
>excluded? that is, does "in volume" mean "in *a* volume"/"in a paper
>book" and not "only available in very limited numbers"?]
> >>>>>

>And what about Anders Sandberg?  Or Max More and Natasha Vita-More?

Point well taken.  Damien has a habit of not acknowledging some works. :--

But in all  honesty, none of us has written a book -- yet. Well,
actually that is NOT true.  I wrote a short self-published book which
ought to be mentioned.  But since it is self-published it is most
likely looked down upon, unfortunately.  I had offers to publish it,
but as an Artist, I wanted it to be self-published at that time.

I'm sure Anders and Max's dissections might be considered to be books
of sorts.

I'll suggest  my book to be added to this list.

Natasha

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha <http://www.natasha.cc/>Vita-More,
BFA, MS, MPhil
University Lecturer
PhD Candidate, Planetary Collegium - University of Plymouth - Faculty
of Technology
School of Computing, Communications and Electronics
Centre for Advanced Inquiry in the Interactive Arts

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the
circle, then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what
is inside the circle and everything outside the circle, then that is
an open system perspective. - Buckminster Fuller