[ExI] Universal Transhumanist Bibliography

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 20:34:09 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com>
wrote:

> What? The point I was (very hastily) making was precisely that many
> works had been overlooked. I was not submitting an exhaustive
> correction.

Actually, my impression is that we have probably covered by now some seventy
per cent of currently available books in English, eighty per cent in
Italian, something more like fifty in French and German, even less in
Spanish, let alone Portuguese, Japanese, Finnish and more exotic languages.
Some of them may be very important to many of us, other may deserve anyway
to be mentioned.

Stefano Vaj