[ExI] Correction: re: Art in rhetoric

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 13:22:04 UTC 2008

Sorry my finger is faster than the mind in typing this post so in
rereading the second paragraph I failed to insert the word immature
minds or minds prone to emotionality. Hence the second paragraph of
today's post should read as below.

"Art appeals to emotions. Poetry, music, literature and paintings are
expressions of human aspirations but to use art as propaganda destroys
the appeal and may lead the "immature minds or minds prone to
emotionality."

I guess it takes practice to be aware of mistakes,

Terry