[ExI] Cryonics or Genetic Engineering?{Terry}

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 02:20:54 UTC 2008

John Grigg wrote:"Cryonics as a solution for the need to preserve the
human race in case of
impending extinction? LOL  Where did you get that idea?  Cryonics as it
is
practiced today (and in the near future) will not be as an escape
vehicle
for humanity!  It takes a decent social and economic infrastructure to
support a cryonics facility.  Also, I don't think cryonics should be
compared to religion or seen as competing with it."

Hi, John, we are gene machines/gene carriers. The structure of the gene
is to replicate itself and this process is aided by culture the ability
of humans to device a scientific tool, genetic engineering. If cryonic
is a scientific tool why did the scientific community use it to produce
the desired result?

Genetic engineering is growing in leaps and bounds and cryonics are
nowhere near that. Do tell what have the cryonic technology
accomplished so far?

Terry