[ExI] Legalizing Prostitution?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 03:07:11 UTC 2008

I certainly agree the things like prostitution should not be illegal.

Wouldn't it be great to have some quantitative measures about this kind
of stuff?  At least about how all of us feel about it and why?  I think
we should do much more than just talk about this.

I've created a topic in the canonizer on this here:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/60

I think it'd sure be great if we could get some great reasons started
for why such being legal is by far the most moral position, and some
real people explicitly stating their beliefs about such.

Brent Allsop