[ExI] META: The Evils of HTML (was Re: No one dies re: Clarke, Arthur)

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Fri Mar 21 05:14:32 UTC 2008

Kevin, I couldn't tell who was saying what either.  I would repeat
the customary plea for people to not use HTML if at all possible.
Try harder to find the settings in your email client, or in a dropdown
menu somewhere, or on the web page from where you are posting.

Not only that, a lot of people just skip HTML because of the
inevitable top-posting, bottom posting, and general confusion
attending such posts. Not only that, but it's felt that serious
posters---people who want their ideas to be addressed seriously
---will take the pains to avoid HTML.

Look below for a perfect example.

Lee