[ExI] Article: "Sexing Up UFO's"

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 14:19:05 UTC 2008

Spike,

Did you see the very sexy and exotic cyborg gal in the photo?  She will be
all over you when you buy that car..., and then so will your wife!  Uhmm...,
but with a  baseball bat!! hee  ; )  Okay, the cyborg gal in the pic is
probably going to be your son's first really devoted girlfriend,
post-Singularity.  It will only be after getting married that she will start
using the scary metal claw on him! hahaha  And then she will nag him about
how he just doesn't fully understand her so he should
let her "assimilate" him...

But seriously Spike, if you were a single guy you would have no problem with
the ladies.  I remember you being a rather charming fellow and you have an
excellent job (that always does help).

In my case I don't repel the ladies, I just have a rather weak gravitational
pull that doesn't keep them in my orbit for as long as I would like... LOL

John : )