[ExI] Race Biology

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 15:00:20 UTC 2008

Ben wrote:
This is hilarious. Or it would be if it wasn't so tragic.

It also means that we are all black. Every one of us, without exception.
(reminds me of Steve Martin in one of his earlier films, when he was
still funny. The Screwup, or The Failure, something like that, where
he's surprised to learn that he's not black. (See? Spike was right! I'm
composing this offline, and i don't have any god-like powers of knowing
what Steve Martin's films are called!))

"The Jerk"  : )  And I remember this *without* using Google! hee

John