[ExI] safer now;

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 24 16:15:05 UTC 2008

> The sooner the failed experiment which is the US -- perpetual war and
> worship of militarism, faux democracy, pervasive disconnect from
> reality, narcissistic self-absorption and American "exeptionalism" --
> is bankrupted and utterly discredited, the sooner the next  batch of
> folks can start fresh.  John McCain will get us there faster.  He gets
> my vote.
>
> "Bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb, bomb Iran."
>
> That's the ticket.
>
> Best, Jeff Davis

 The fall of the US would not benefit anyone. Many more would be hurt.
There would be MORE war, MORE famine, MORE of all those things you
detest as the structure collapsed. Markets around the world would be
ruined. Is this really the solution? Have you thought this through?

I have a suggestion. How about developing your own better alternative,
and then in a real democracy pull it together and prove that it's
better? When others realize how perfect and right your solution is they
will follow.