[ExI] "an aboriginal human from 70,000 B.C."

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:57:22 UTC 2008

kuromaku wrote:
Uh, let me get this straight, you think it would be a good idea to
force taxpayers to continue to pay even more each year just to make
it possible for those native parasites, who almost certainly would
not be of any real value to other, mostly non-native, taxpayers, to
basically multiply at their expense (knowing the infantile
mentality of most military people), instead of allowing those who
could actually do something beneficial in a modern society (if
Alaska can be considered such) to prosper?

*Your statement is just plain *racist* against Alaskan natives and insulting
to those serving their nations in the military.  Alaska became the
49th state of the United States of America in 1959 (just in case you weren't
aware...) and is definitely a modern society.*

you sadly continue:
Gee, I would think your nukes would be enough to keep the Japanese
at bay these days. But I guess that's just me thinking foolish

*The Japanese are obviously strong U.S. allies now, but during WWII that was
a totally different story.  The Native Alaskan arctic warfare units were
kept around to do search and rescue, defend against Soviet aggression (when
there was a Soviet Union), and to be possibly used in foreign peacekeeping
deployments set in very cold climes.*

*John Grigg*