[ExI] META: Overposting

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Mar 25 00:51:47 UTC 2008

> On Behalf Of BillK
> Subject: Re: [ExI] META: Overposting
> >
> >  http://heybryan.org/stats/2008-03-23-extropy-chat.html
> >
> >  People who have written most messages:   Author
> Msg     Percent
> >  1       spike66 at att.net 348     6.64 %
>

> Quick! Call the moderator!
>
> Oh-oh.  He *is* the moderator.     ;)

> BillK

BillK!  I demand a discount, since some of my posts were posts scolding you
guys for overposting!  Those shouldn't count.  Since I am only two posts
ahead of Lee (well, OK, three now) I have made at least (I think) three or
four posts about overposting, then that puts him in the seat of dishonor.

{8-]

You see why I so seldom post about overposting.  What really gets my goat as
a moderator is those who post stuff that shows they don't understand the
Extropian principles.  I suggest everyone who posts here check that out if
you haven't already.

http://www.maxmore.com/extprn3.htm

If one posts smart stuff, entertaining, cool, significant, interesting, etc,
no one will complain over a few extras.  If otherwise, they will start
complaining before you hit the big numbers, as has happened recently.  So do
post smart stuff, thanks.