[ExI] "an aboriginal human from 70,000 B.C."

Henrique Moraes Machado cetico.iconoclasta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:36:27 UTC 2008

kuromaku> I'd say they would have overthrown the
> government and used their guns to make sure politicians wouldn't be
> allowed to betray the citizens again if they were not infantile.

This happened here in Brasil in 1964 and lasted until 1985... and also
across all hispanoamerica around the same period.
I would NOT recommend the experience to anyone.
I'd say *some* military procedures and behaviours (your shoes are not shiny
enough, now drop down and give me twenty) are indeed infantile, but don't
take some idiosyncratic parts for the whole.