[ExI] powersats

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 23:22:57 UTC 2008

On Thursday 27 March 2008, Tom Nowell wrote:
> I've been following the "getting big loads into orbit"
> discussions, and I'm quite a fan of the subject.

I checked your list. You don't include LOX. The only reason we say "LOX
ain't cheap" is because nobody is making it cheap. You have oxygen all
around you. You need about 3000 PSI to get it down into the liquid
state, and then you're good to go. Let's work with that. Plus, we can
get more oxygen from the other side of the atmosphere as well.

- Bryan