[ExI] Announce: Launch of Surfing Samurai Robots blog/website

Richard Loosemore rpwl at lightlink.com
Fri Mar 28 19:44:20 UTC 2008

All,

After a long time trying to get something more sophisticated out (while
at the same time being constantly distracted by other tasks) I have
finally decided to just go ahead and launch the Surfing Samurai Robots
website as a blog.

Rebelling against my own plans for a super-complex site architecture, I
have gone for an utterly minimalist approach, not even bothering to
change the default wordpress theme.

Only one post on it so far:  a simple declaration of purpose that should
contain no surprises to anyone who has read my posts on the SL4,
extropians, AGI and Singularity lists.

You can find it at http://susaro.com/

Enjoy.

Richard Loosemore