[ExI] BrainPod (was re: the really important urgent issues)

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 03:06:17 UTC 2008

 Bryan , Oops,I forgot to mention one very key point which relates to some of the other examples you made. The BrainPod would be universal. So just like you can use any computer to log on to the weband read your email. you could walk into any BrainPod and log on to your educational space to continue your work. I can imagine banks of them at places like libraries, universities, internet cafes etc. This gets around problems like One laptop per child. Which is great for that child when they get theirs, but what about the kid next door?

 I could see porting to every platform being the best way forward rather than specific machinery. why reinvent the wheel and need to update it constantly?

Alex