[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Fri May 2 15:42:49 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 4:56 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Don't you think there comes a time when practicality takes preference
>  over intellectual correctness? How much needless suffering will you
>  permit before you say that maybe my intellectual rigour has gone wrong
>  somewhere along the line?

### I asked this question before, I asked John, and I asked you but
neither one has so far answered, so I'll ask again:

WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ABUSE? Where are the unbiased reports and sworn
testimony to the widespread use of force against these young women?
How many have been raped? How many have been incarcerated and detained
against their will?

Talking about suffering, how much suffering by innocent children (not
the teenage mothers, who are not children anymore but their
toddler-size offspring) do you want to see before changing your mind?

This is a sordid affair. I don't watch TV but one Moslem friend of
mine told me about something that he saw: an interview with the people
who volunteered to be the foster parents to the kidnapped children.
The were saying that LDS are not true Christians, that the children
need to hear the true word of Christ, so they must be taken! My Moslem
friend found it more disturbing than the average Americans would,
since it's easier for him to imagine finding himself at the receiving
end of this concern for other people's salvation.

This is a filthy affair, Bill, fueled by religious zealotry, male
dominance, male envy, and all covered in tons of hypocrisy.

Look into your own soul. What do you find there?

Rafal

Rafal