[ExI] NYT ninny

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:35:18 UTC 2008

Damien, you've got to look for a ray of light wherever you can find it. Amid
the blather, Brooks shed one ray right here:

"That's bound to lead to new movements that emphasize self-transcendence but
put little stock in divine law or revelation."

A step in the right direction, wouldn't you say?

Regards,
Mike LaTorra