[ExI] Space Based Solar Power vs. Nuclear Fission

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sun May 18 05:59:04 UTC 2008

On Sunday 18 May 2008, Lee Corbin wrote:
> Having described the high initial investment costs regarding
> space based solar power, why exactly do you believe this
> to be a more feasible solution than further development of
> conventional nuclear power?

Why can't (well, won't) Keith Henson use his uber-awesome [engineering]
contacts and assemble the space-based solar power plans, and then go
from there ? I'll host the schematics and the shell servers for people
to dump git repos on and so on. Cost stuff can be done later. Research
stuff can be mapped out and minimized via dumping the content out on a
wiki and letting other eyes glance over it.

- Bryan