[ExI] Christianity: where to now?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 18:15:25 UTC 2008

Antonio Marcos wrote:
>Interesting analogy, because I was going to use that exact idea in a game.
But more like XCOM 3.. remember the >factions?

The factions of the terrific Sid Meier game, "Alpha Centauri" comes to mind
for me.  And when you are defeated your rival stuffs you into the sphere of
torture!

Antonio Marcos wrote:
>You can expect that to pretty much happen, yes.

But actually, guys, there is ALREADY a Transhumanist Church!  You better
watch out...  ;  )

http://www.croftpress.com/david/archives/transhumanistchurch/

John Grigg