[ExI] Christianity: where to now?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 18:47:32 UTC 2008

M1N3R wrote:
Oh my God[image: Arc nagy mosollyal Hangulatjel] Is cryonics a viable thing
indeed? I think not.

It is a very viable option when you consider the alternatives...  And even a
teenager who might *think* they have many decades ahead of them (and so they
believe they will live to see the Singularity and the era of indefinite
lifespan) may become terminally ill or get into a lethal car accident.  At
that point purchasing health insurance will be impossible.

I view cryonics as the ultimate smart gamble.

John