[ExI] [extropy-chat] Re: peak oil debate framed from a game theory standpoint ?

Brian Atkins brian at posthuman.com
Mon May 19 21:44:02 UTC 2008

Three years ago Hal made some interesting posts regarding oil. Hal, are you
still reading the list? Anyway, one of the signs he was looking for of peak oil,
contango in the futures markets, seems to be emerging. We'll see if it lasts.

http://www.theoildrum.com/node/3997

Brian Atkins
http://www.singinst.org/