[ExI] 1984 and Orwell's Warnings

M1N3R m1n3r2 at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 14:28:57 UTC 2008

From: "Olga Bourlin" <fauxever at sprynet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 3:22 PM

> "The masters? ...? Er ... I wish we had "E Pluribus Unum" back as the U.S.
> national motto, myself ... rather than the present "In God We Trust" ...

Here comes something probably interesting. Gordon Brown, English Prime
Minister began his term of office starting a campaign to make up a common
motto for the people, by the people. So a representative group of 1000
citizens were picked out to find something of use. Like the EU has "united
in diversity" as its motto. Quite suggestive, is it not?

M1N3R